Dougan Fitzgerald and REA Stokes and Quirke have been appointed as joint selling agents by The Representative Church Body of this deconsecrated (1964} Church at Killaloan with its tree lined Avenue. The Church, which is designated a protected structure, was built c196 years ago. The Church is set in at the end of a beautiful tree lined Avenue off the N24, 5.6 kms east of Clonmel towards Kilkenny and Waterford cities. THE CHURCH: Killaloan Church of Ireland church built in 1825-27 during a post-Napoleonic Wars boom. This boom was augmented by a bonanza of Church building in Ireland. The Church had capacity for 100 worshipers and seldom had more than 80 parishioners drawn from the Osborne Family's Newtown Anner Estate and the nearby Best Family Estate at Annerville. The Church was constructed to a familiar rectangular design of bell tower facing west and altar facing east. The Church was deconsecrated in 1964 with the roof removed alongside precious memorial tablets. The building contains high quality masonry, with cut and carved stone and coloured mosaic fragments at the sanctuary showing it to be a fine example of 19th Century craftsmanship and the status of Church building and architecture at the time. Local Clonmel man William Tinsley built many fine churches in the area and may have been responsible for Killaloan Church. A graveyard surrounding the Church was taken into ownership by Tipperary County Council on the deconsecration of the Church and with the Council’s assistance, the Graveyard has been maintained by local family members whose loved one’s rest there. This wonderful team not only care for the upkeep of the graveyard but also renovated the Avenue some years ago. The Church, which is in ruins, still maintains some superb cut/carved stone windows and masonry walls along with the Belfry/ tower, which is largely intact. It is located in a tranquil oasis enjoying superb views of the surrounding countryside. Excellent location 5.6km from Clonmel off the N24. They are currently no services connected to the ruins. Access to the Deconsecrated Church is by a right of way granted by Tipperary County Council The River Suir is 200 metres away with a Blueway beside it, enjoying this most scenic of routes between Clonmel and Carrick-on-Suir for 21 km. OUTSIDE: Killaloan Church, which is in ruins, is located at the end of a tree lined Avenue with access through the Graveyard via a right of way.
Former Church in Ruins on Small Plot of Land This is a once off opportunity to acquire a de-consecrated former Church of Ireland building which is now in ruins. Located just off the Clonmel/Kilkenny Road (N76) at Killamery. Killamery is a tiny scenic village on Kilkenny /Tipperary border which contains many historic treasures. Saint Nicolas's Church was built in 1815 in the grounds and graveyard where Saint Gobhan established a Monastery in AD 632. The shared graveyard contains a fine 9th century sandstone Celtic High Cross. Saint Nicolas's Church ceased to be used for public worship in 1903 and is a protected building. To the north of the Saint Nicolas's Property being offered for sale and contained within the shared boundary wall, is small stream and beyond is the slightly elevated Roman Catholic cemetery where the High Cross is also located. This cemetery is an active one and it and the whole area has been very well maintained by local relatives. It is also visited by Tourists interested in Irish History and the areas beautiful scenery. Any future purchaser of St. Nicolas’s will be contractually obliged to grant right of way to all visitors to the graveyard and High Cross. Joint Selling Agents: REA Stokes & Quirke, 9 Sarsfield Street, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary, E91 K2P1
Highly Strategic former hotel in this well-known coastal village location. This is an outstanding opportunity to acquire a superb investment site in one of Ireland's most sought holiday locations. The ocean hotel was one of the oldest hospitality premises in the Southeast, now it awaits new owners and its next development on a site which comes to the market this year for outright sale. Dunmore East is a popular tourist and fishing village in County Waterford, Ireland. Situated on the west side of Waterford Harbour on Ireland's south-eastern coast.
Planning permission for this site was originally granted on 01/04/2010 but has expired as of 14/11/2015. Planning was for a development site consisting of: (1) A single storey Montessori School (gross floor area 176.3 m²) and associated play area. (2) A building consisting of 4 no. light industrial / enterprise units (gross floor area 378.4 m²) (3) Site development works including connecting to existing services. (4) Landscaping and Boundary Treatment, it should be noted that access to the development will be via the existing service road that services the adjoining developments.