c58.5 Acre Lands at Newcastle, Tipperary
**PLEASE NOTE: Change of Auction Venue to Hotel Minella**
In Lots for Auction on March 2nd 2022 at 3:00 p.m..
(For Reps of the Late Mary Barron)
Good Quality Farmland in four separate divisions.
Lot 1 – Burgesland, Newcastle, Co. Tipperary
- c.7.2 Acre Single Division Prime Agricultural Lands
- Mains Water Connected.
- Access Via Right of Way.
Lot 2 – Middlequarter, Newcastle, Co. Tipperary
- c.28 Acre Block of High-Quality farmland with Excellent Road Frontage.
- Ideal expansion platform or standalone small holding.
- Good Level Lands in one block.
- Stream Water Supply.
Lot 3 – Bahernagh, Newcastle, Co. Tipperary
- c.23.5 Acre Lands in an uphill location, Grassland holding with semi-derelict quaint farmhouse thereon.
- Good grazing lands accessed by local roadway from both the village of Newcastle and the Melleray Road.
- Private Water Supply
Lot 4 — Mountain Rights
Reps of Mary Barron
Solicitors: John Shee & Co., Clonmel
Negotiator: John – 086 237 5473